- Acupuncture Treatment is an ancient healing modality as old as 5000 years old that is once again leading the trend for healing the body and mind as well as maintenance of health naturally. Regrettably too many westerners are still resorting to more drastic, invasive and unnecessary ways to mask/subdue health problems.
- Acupuncture is proven to help with pain management, overall physical wellness as well as psychological health. It has minimal to no side effects, Is non-invasive, treatments can range from using needles, to a laser machine, to acupressure massage (see also foot massage, scalp massage and face massage all of which incorporate Acupressure)
- Many different ailments and issues are effectively dealt with through acupuncture treatment. These include but are not limited to: migraines, cluster headaches, weight loss, digestive issues, pain and sport injuries, depression, sinus blockage, Bell’s Palsy, TMJ, carpal tunnel, and many more. Acupuncture triggers the body to self heal…Naturally!
- Best of all it’s FREE! Most employers cover employees Acupuncture treatments, check with your human resources department so that you may begin taking advantage of this great health benefit
- Dr. Amanda is a registered Traditional Chinese Medical Doctor (T.C.M.D), specializing in acupuncture and herbal medicine. The spa is located right in downtown Calgary with a great view of the Bow River and Riverwalk. If you work downtown, you owe it to yourself to try one of Dr. Amanda’s treatments. The experience is like none other and the effectiveness is sure to make you a believer.
For more information please click on this Acupuncture link!
1. Choose service
2. Choose therapist
3. Complete intake form (click me)
4. Check email confirmation (check spam/junk folder)
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
As we continuously endeavor to exceed our clients expectations along with our strong belief in the quality of our services. We wish to extend to all of our clients the following industry leading Guarantee:
If within the FIRST HALF HOUR of your treatment you are not happy with your treatment, simply tell your therapist, you will be free to go and you will not be charged for the service!
Your half hour treatment is on us!